Here are the plans for the month of July:
- This Sunday is communion again. It will be like it was 2 weeks ago. There will be the normal cups with juice and the bread will be cut in bite size portions spread out on the table. As Warren stated 2 weeks ago, you do not have to come forward for it unless and until such time as you feel comfortable.
- There will be no refreshments or coffee provided. We will be evaluating this on a month-by-month basis, so we will let you know later in July what the plans are for August.
- The water fountains are still off and the kitchen is closed until refreshments are started back up. Deacons please note this change.
- There will be no bulletins. Message notes will be printed and left on the table under the foyer TV/monitor each Sunday morning as they have been the past 3 Sundays.
- We will not be having greeters for July.
- We are resuming full service from 9-10:30 with Sunday School/Nursery for the children and Jr. High students
We are encouraging everyone to read the guidelines suggested by the CDC and IDSH.
GFC Services Update July 3