Young Adult Minister is Evan McNeff
If you want to text or call Evan feel free at 317-531-6313
This group meets weekly on Tuesday evenings from 6:30-8:30 pm
If you are interested in joining please contact Evan.
The young adult ministry exists to build biblical lifestyles through hermeneutical study, to foster genuine community, and to develop Christ’s commission to communicate grace and truth to the world.
1 Timothy 1:5 (NASB) -But the goal of our instruction is love from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith.
To be a stimulant for God-centered growth in young adults inspiring them to lead and love well.
We will accomplish this by being a group of young adults that are focusing on accurately displaying Christ’s life in the modern world by building biblical foundations. This is done through:
- Teaching Scripture faithfully,
- Transforming minds and worldviews to that of Christ,
- Applying biblical standards to modern times,
- Encouraging one another through the sharing of our lives,
- Instilling participants with intergenerational purpose, and
- Preparing for the responsibilities of future service and leadership within the church, as well as interaction with the culture in grace and truth.