Use this website to learn all about us. Or contact us if you want more information. Or why not just stop by on a Sunday morning at 9:30. We’d love to meet you!
Have you heard the good news? If not, watch this short video.
Get notified of new posts
- The Spiritual Weight in Remembering a ShootingOn October 2nd, a unique anniversary was remembered. Four years before, a vast crowd gathered in Las Vegas to enjoy the Route 91 Harvest Country Music Festival, all the while unaware that a man was preparing to end their lives across the street on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. He
- Together With One Voice – October 10, 2021I’m really looking forward to preaching on Sunday. The message is titled “Together With One Voice” and will be covering Romans 14:13 – 15:6. Feel free to read through it in advance, if you’d like.
- COVID-19 Devo – Trusting God With An Uncertain Future* Note: I was unable to write a blog this week but recalled a number of devotionals I had written for the church to help lead throughout the lockdown of 2020’s Covid pandemic. When the vast majority of information being ingested by the average congregant at the time was from the news, it was important
- Men’s Retreat November 19-21, 2021Where: Camp Allendale, Trafalgar, IN Who: young men 7th grade and older are welcome to come with their dads or a friends family What: We will spend the weekend studying the Word of God, hanging out, eating together, playing games, and getting to know each other better. Hope you can come this year. More details
- Little Fires EverywhereLast year – 2020 – is surely a bit of a blur for many. It was extremely eventful for us with many curveballs, hiccups, and also blessings as we welcomed our daughter into the world. In the midst of it all, a tv series was released entitled Little Fires Everywhere. It was produced by Hulu