We’ve had some people ask how they can continue giving while our services are suspended. The order listed is not in order of preference. You can use any of these methods.
- Hand-mail a check: You are welcome to make a check out to Grace Fellowship Church and then mail it to Marty Miller’s address. That address is 410 Weston St, Brownsburg IN 46112
- User your bank’s online bill pay: Make sure you enter Grace Fellowship Church as the payee and put the address as 410 Weston St, Brownsburg IN 46112
- Online giving: You can give securely via credit/debit card or through a direct withdrawal from your bank account. Simply go to https://www.gfcavon.org/ and click the Give Now button. This costs us a small percentage if you give via credit/debit card. If you choose to do it as direct withdrawal from your bank account, it only costs us 25 cents no matter what amount you give.
- Give through texting: Believe it or not, you can text any dollar amount to 84321 to give. It will walk you through the process on your phone, and can even connect from there to your banking app. It’s completely secure and uses the same options and pricing as above.
- Request a check pickup: If you desire, you can make a check out to Grace Fellowship Church and reach out to any deacon or elder and we will arrange to pick up the check from you.
Please note that if you mail a check to the church, it will not be lost. You can rest assured that we will receive it. We are just asking that people send them to Marty’s address, if possible, to easy the burden on her and to increase the timeliness of our receipt.
At GFC we believe giving is an act of worship. We thank you for considering how you can sustain this body through financial means. We also encourage everyone to be praying for one another, and reaching out to one another to make sure all needs are met during this time.
In His loving care,
The elders of GFC