Where: Chapala, Mexico
Who: incoming 9th graders – Adults
- However if you are out of high school and have gone on this trip while in youth group we will have a WAITING LIST for you to sign up on and if there are spots available we will offer them to you. Just sign up at the same time as everyone else and I will know you are waiting list and will place you on that list as the names come in.
- ONLY Sign up if you KNOW you can come on the trip. Take the month of January to figure out if you can come. Don’t take a spot and then try and figure it out. We are trying to purchase airline tickets sooner to get lower rates so if you sign up you will be responsible for any fees for your airline ticket if we can’t fill your spot with someone else. So make sure you are able to go.
When: June 9-16, 2018
Cost: approx. $1,500 per person (amount can fluctuate based on number of people going and airline ticket costs)
Spots available: 20 spots available
Sign Ups START: Saturday Feb. 3rd 9am (first come first served; SPOTS CAN FILL UP within the first hour so don’t delay in texting me to sign up)
*Sign up by texting Jeremy at 317-828-6104 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
MUST be able to commit to the following to attend the trip:
- Come to all FIRST Tuesday of the month meetings (Feb. 6, Mar. 6, Apr. 3, May 1): First Tuesdays 7pm-8pm at the church
- Have a passport and all required shots
- Be able to not need your cell phone for the duration of the trip (can bring it for traveling times but put away during the trip)
- Send out support letters to help raise support for the whole group even if you can pay for your trip yourself
*Please pray about participating with us through prayer, support, or going to serve alongside. All three ways of participating in missions are necessary.